lunedì 11 marzo 2019

Blue - crochet and knots


Hello everybody

Today I would like to present someting new, what is not only crochet like always.



I decided to combine two techniques crochet and also tape. I hope that you will like it,

because it was a great surprise for me. I started with one of my favorite colors - blue. First of all I

started working the usual chain with a crochet and beads. Then as soon as it was ready I

completed necklace with many blue bands. Considering blue colour it was needed some important

object like sea star and here is the effect of this connection:



I was so impressed by the effect then I starded to do bracelet. In this case I gave up the

crochet and I used only the knot technique of course with some silver decorations. I mounted the 

clasp and decorative pebbles and everything was ready:






With the final part of blue cotton I managed to realize one more necklace with charms. You can see it

here in the middle;


This one could be also used as a bracelet. Hope you like it.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento